Collection of free web games I built over the years.
- Sliding puzzle: a game with a Rubik's cube-like feel to it.
- 2048-undo: the popular 2048 game with the ability to go back any number of moves.
Collection of free web tools I built over the years.
- Buildnext: find LEGO sets that you can build using your current collection.
- Camping checklist: use this checklist to plan your next camping trip.
- noise: play white/pink/waterfall noise.
- Standup: 2-min counter.
- marquee: scroll a custom message
- morse: blink a custom message using morse code. Useful to tell people to unmute themselves during video calls.
- tx-encdec: simple tool to decode/encode Bitcoin transactions.
- One, two, three, four, five, six, seven: celebrate Squareversaries.
- Envoy header cert: encode PEM certs as envoy XFCC headers.